Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Toshiba Mini NB205-N330PK

Well, it looks like I'm first. I have this dream of having a laptop in every room that I use a lot in the house. Mainly my living room and bedroom. I already had two work laptops in my home office and call me lazy but I was tired of carrying the one I use out of the office, up and down the stairs, running out of battery and having to go get the power cord. I decided a netbook might be a good choice for my minor chatting and surfing.

I couldn't decided between this model and the HP Mini 311. I ended up ordering the HP and buying this one at my local store. This model is very slick looking. I got the Blue one and its very elegant. You wouldn't mind being seen out with this laptop.


Read More..

0 comments:

Post a Comment